We often throw away the wood ash from fire pits and fireplaces. However, these tips will make you save them for the best purposes.
- Evacuate ants: You can fend off ant invasions with the help of wood ash. This will definitely evacuate ants in your yard.
- Make compost: You can also make compost out of wood ash. This will help in increasing the quality of the compost.
- Melt the ice: You can melt ice after sprinkling some wood ash on the ice. One will never have to overcome the problems of icy yards anymore.
- Manage oil spills: This may sound new to you, but sprinkling some wood ash on oil spills will help you soak them.
- Increase soil pH levels: Due to its alkaline properties, wood ash helps in balancing the pH level of soil in your yard and garden.
- Insect repellant: Wood ash helps to repel insects and keep them away from the nooks and corners of your house.
- Save seeds: Storing seeds in wood ash helps in preventing fungus and insects.
- Clean wounds: Wood ash can help you clean your tissues and heal any sort of wound in a short time.
- Clean glass: You can clean hard glass with wood ash and be pocket-friendly.
- Make cheese: As bizarre as it may sound, a few coats of wood ash will save cheese from losing its flavors and will also prevent unwanted organisms.
Watch the full video below and please leave us a Facebook comment to let us know what you thought!
Please SHARE with your friends and family!