Welcome to trendcentral.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the TrendCentral Website, located at https://trendcentral.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Do not continue to use this website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged on this website and requesting or approved to use the Website under these terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to the individuals and entities that own TrendCentral and its Affiliates.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the User and the Company.
- “Website” and “TrendCentral” refer to the TrendCentral website, trendcentral.com, and any other domains used as an alias that point to trendcentral.com.
- “Company Websites” refers to the Website and other websites owned by the Company.
- “Content” refers to anything original published on the Website, including images, memes, video, text or attachments, as well as anything uploaded, shared or stored on the Website. Content does not include any third-party videos shown using a link to another website or file.
- “Your Content” refers to any Content you post on the Company Websites.
- “Affiliates” and “Affiliated Assets” refers to other assets owned by our Company, such as websites, social media profiles, pages, accounts, posts, reels and other data stored on social media platforms.
- “Company Assets” refers to the Website and our Affiliated Assets.
- “Asset Problems” refers to Company Assets being sanctioned, censured, flagged, censored, banned or otherwise detrimentally designated by commercial services that are used in or by, or are important to, our Company’s operations.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
All interaction between You and the Company will be governed by and subject to the prevailing law of the United States and Oklahoma.
Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all Content on TrendCentral. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this Content for your own personal, non-commercial use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish or redisitribute Content, except in a social media or other website posts that either (1) links back to the original post when clicked or (2) clearly attribute the material to TrendCentral with a full, working link back to the original post
- Sell, rent or sub-license any Content
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy Content for anything other than your personal, private use
This Agreement shall begin on the date of your acceptance of these Terms . If you do not accept these Terms you are prohibited from using TrendCentral.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for You and other users to post Content. We do not generally filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts them and not TrendCentral, the Company, its agents and/or Affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, We shall not be liable for any Content or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any Content on the Company Websites.
You agree not to post images, memes, videos or other visual material containing the following (collectively, “Prohibited Content”):
- Content advocating violence.
- Defamatory, libelous, indecent, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful Content, including Content that may invade a third-party’s privacy.
- Content offering to pay visitors for viewing ads or performing searches, or promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior.
- Contest offerings, unless approved in advance by Us (send a request to [email protected].)
- Content that attempts to publish or obtain the password, account, or other security information of any third party.
- Content that directly competes with or disparages the Company, its reputation or the Company Assets, or attempts to violate the Monetization Policy below.
You agree to not violate Google Publisher Policies, publish content or engage in other behavior that may result in Asset Problems, including:
- Large-Scale Commercial Search Providers Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Baidu and Yandex.
- Online advertising networks Google, Ezoic, AdX, Media.net, Monumetric, AdThrive and Mediavine.
- Social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, Reddit and Discord.
Please reference those companies’ websites for additional information on their policies.
We reserve the right to monitor all content and to remove any content which we believe may lead to Asset Problems. If we remove content for this reason, we will notify You. Content removal will be in our sole discretion and is not subject to approval by
We reserve the right to monitor all Content and to remove any We consider, in our sole discretion, to be inappropriate, offensive or a breach of these Terms.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Your Content and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Your Content does not include Prohibited Content;
- Your Content will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
As a User, you hereby grant the Company a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of Your Content in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
You can post to a link to our Content on a social media account you own or control, provided (1) your post contains a link to a page on our Website rather than an image or video copied from our Website, and (2) you do not attempt to claim any ownership over or authorship of any Content that appears on our Website, and (3) you do not disparage or otherwise show our Content, Website or Company in a negative light, which we will determine in our sole discretion.
The following organizations may link to TrendCentral without prior written approval, provided the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to TrendCentral in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Non-profit organizations that solicit contributions, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our Web site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink is appropriate consideration for the use of the site; and (d) we believe, in our sole discretion, the link would be valuable.
If you are one of the organizations listed in the paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, please send us an e-mail at [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. We should respond within two weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of TrendCentral’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to TrendCentral. You agree to immediately remove all links to TrendCentral upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms. By using and/or linking to TrendCentral, you agree to be bound to and follow these Terms.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us of your reasoning. We may consider such requests but are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall the Company, its licensors, or its suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for:
- Any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, or
- Any amount, in the aggregate, in excess of the greater of (1) $100 or (2) the amounts paid and/or payable by you to us in connection with the Website in the one year period preceding the claim.
The Website is provided to you on an “as-is” basis, which means we provide it to you with no express or implied warranties of any kind. That includes any implied warranties of merchantability, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or any warranty that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Accordingly, we do not:
- Make any representations or warranties about any content contained in or accessed through the Website, and we will not be responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained on the Website or any affiliated sites.
- Make any representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of products or services (including newsletters) offered or purchased through Company Websites. Products and services purchased or offered through Company Websites, including newsletters, are provided “as-is” and without any warranty of any kind from Us.
Violations of the Terms
Failure to follow any of these Terms shall constitute a breach, which may result in immediate termination of your account. The Company shall, in its sole discretion, decide whether you are in violation of any of these Terms.
- Arbitration and Class Action Waiver: Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms shall be finally settled by arbitration in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS. Judgment so rendered upon will be binding and the award may be entered in a court having jurisdiction, or application may be made to such court for judicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. For all purposes of these Terms, you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state or federal courts located in, respectively, Oklahoma County, California, or the Western District of Oklahoma. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding arising out of these Terms may be entitled to an award of costs and attorneys’ fees. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Parties agree that all claims by one Party against the other can only be brought in an individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, consolidated, or other representative proceeding. We agree that arbitrators may not conduct any class, consolidated, or representative proceeding, and are limited to providing relief warranted by an individual party’s claim.
- No Joint Venture: You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are not an employee, agent, partner, or joint venture of the Company and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries: We agree there are no third-party beneficiaries intended under these Terms.
- Waiver: The failure of either Party to exercise, in any way, any right herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, to the minimum extent necessary, so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Entire Agreement: You agree that these Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding between you and us, and that it supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of these Terms.