Most of us love chicken-and-potato dishes, so here’s one you can add to the list. This is my delicious take on this classic comfort food.
Lieblingsrezepte shares her incredible recipe for Chicken and Potato that will leave you drooling for more.
You will need the following ingredients to make this dish;
- 3 chicken breasts
- Salt, black pepper, red pepper
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- 4 potatoes
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- Provencal herbs, 1 tsp curry
- 120 g (1 cup) Gruyère cheese
- 1 tomato
Here’s a step-by-step guide to this weirdly easy recipe. And, if you don’t like to read while cooking, follow the video down below.
- Chop onion and potatoes into fine slices. Pour some olive oil into a pan and cook the onions and potatoes on low heat.
- Sprinkle some black pepper and more olive oil on the onion and potatoes.
- Cut 3 chicken breasts into small pieces and sprinkle some black pepper. Mix the chicken breasts well with the pepper.
- Cook the chicken along with the onions and potatoes.
- Crack two eggs and pour 200 ml of heavy cream together in a bowl. Sprinkle some curry powder and Provencal herbs into the mixture. Mix properly.
- Pour the mixture into the pan with chicken and potatoes. Bake for 40 minutes at 200 ° C / 390 ° F.
- Cut a tomato into thin slices.
- Grate 120 g(1 cup) Gruyère cheese.
- Bring the pan out and sprinkle the cheese and tomatoes on top of the chicken and potatoes.
- Sprinkle some salt on top.
- Bake for another 10 minutes at 200 ° C / 390 ° F and broil for 2-3 minutes (optional)
Don’t forget to SHARE this amazing recipe with your friends and family!