This is by far one of the best recipes I have ever tried. You will love this recipe for sure.
This is the kind of recipe you need at a family brunch or dinner. It works either way because it is just so good. This is not just something you want to eat on your own. It is a great dinner idea for just anyone. You may have heard of carbonara, fettuccini, and all the other sorts of pasta. But have you ever heard of taco pasta? Well, you really are missing out on a lot if you don’t try this recipe.
For this, you’ll need,
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 to 2 cups of freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 package of your favorite taco seasoning
- 8 oz of spaghetti pasta
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1- 14oz of diced tomatoes with chiles
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped cilantro
Make sure you follow the video very well. Watch the full video below!
Please SHARE with your friends and family!