Once in a while, we run into life-threatening situations. Hence, we need basic knowledge to cope in such moments.
In Karachi, Pakistan, two fellow shop owners seem to be closing their store. In the midst of it, one of the men gets electrocuted. Furthermore, witnessing the strange act, the friend standing identifies the problem.
The man is aware that his bare hands are not an option. Hence, he makes a precise but swift judgment. And uses his scarf to pull his companion from the fence. Moreover, other strangers join in to help. They take out his shoes and rub the remaining electric power out of him. Phew! That was a close call. One can never be too cautious. What was your response to the clip? Please share them in the feed.
Please share this brave act with your loved ones.