When you get a dog in your life, they become a part of your family. You need to look after them until they get bigger, and even then, you are responsible for their health and wellbeing. In return, they will give you their hearts filled with unconditional love and loyalty. If you have a German Shepherd, perhaps you need to put in a little extra effort with making sure they are well-exercised and fed.
Despite being big dogs, it doesn’t take a lot to make a German Shepherd happy. They are over the moon even with little things. Even if you so something small for them, they will always feel very special. Perhaps this is what makes them so lovable! If you’re still unsure of how to make these adorable fluff balls happy, here’s a list of things you can do to see the joy on their faces:
1. They love exploring new places…
2. …but they’re also happy just hanging around
3. Long road trips with their family is always fun.
4. Herding livestock makes them feel great
5. Cuddling stuffed animals is always a joy for them.
6. They love the feeling of spring…
7. …and they don’t’ discriminate against fall either
8. Let’s not forget their love for summer…
9. …or the winter.
10. These dapper dogs love getting dressed up.
11. They adore being hugged by their loved ones.
12. They enjoy picnics with their humans.
13. They love being watchdogs as well.
14. They enjoy a little relaxing every now and then
15. These dogs have a knack for skateboarding
16. They love looking like the royalty they are
17. German Shepherds love the holidays!
18. These pooches need a bit of shade in the summer too
19. German Shepherds love the smell of freshly cut grass (and running through it!)
20. And who doesn’t love birthdays?
21. But most importantly, every German Shepherd loves exercising.
If you do even a few of these things from the list, you can be sure that your German Shepherd will be really happy. That’s the beauty of having such a sweet gentle giant in your home. You get so much more from them if you put in a little work!
SHARE this with all your friends and family!