A black dog was looking for a place to release the calls of nature when he finally found one place. He must’ve thought it was the best place to lighten up but sadly, he got the shock of his life.

As the owner films the innocent creature, the dog is confident about peeing in the open. While he searches for the perfect spot to mark his territory, he comes through a wired fence, and there it is! He gets badly electrocuted when he tries to leverage right into the wires.

The dog struggles to learn what actually happened to him and searches for his owner. This incident even perplexed the owner. He later finds out that his adorable dog got an electric shock. We must say, the poor animal learned his lesson the worse way possible.

Hopefully, the owner will train his dog well enough for this job in the coming days. Watch the full video below!

Please SHARE with your friends and family!

What do you think?