This one is a bit of an oldie but goodie. I like it because it shows something different, but in a good way. I think Simon Cowell is one of the best critics in the world but also the harshest–here’s a clip that shows even though he’s harsh, he’s still human like the rest of us.
There is less than 25 percent of people who would actually impress him. The rest of the 75 percent of people seem to get on his nerves and have ridiculous comments from him. However, this man did something to make him cry. It is almost hard to believe that someone like Simon Cowell would cry but he seriously does.
This video shows how true and proper talent could make just about anyone emotional. Josh Daniel, a 21-year-old car mechanic from Billingham, England, sings an extremely moving and emotional version of Labyrinth’s “Jealousy,” dedicated to his best friend who passed away when they were 18.
If I were Simon I would’ve been just as emotional too because the contestant’s voice is totally out of this world. In fact, he sings so impressively that it will give you chills in the best way possible. He is a complete gem–this is amazing. Watch the full video below and please leave us a Facebook comment to let us know what you thought!
Don’t forget to hit the SHARE BUTTON to share this video on Facebook with your friends and family.