Water stains can be very stubborn. There are other places where water collects in the shower stall beside the glass door. Kitchen drinking glasses and faucets have been found to have dried water on them as well.
So, what’s the best way to remove these blemishes? Find out how to get rid of those stubborn water stains in your home by reading the list below!So, here are some ways you can successfully get rid of them.
- Epsom salt: Mix the following ingredients:
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup liquid dish soap.
Then, wipe the faucet with this mixture on
- Baking soda and vinegar: Mix White Vinegar, Lemons, Baking Soda, Warm Water, and Lemon Juice, and soak your glasses in the mixture for half an hour.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Fill a bottle with 25% apple cider vinegar and 75% water. Then, spray this one dirty window.
- Pumice stone: Rubbing pumice stone on stains can help the stains disappear.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Mix the following ingredients into a spray bottle:
- 24 ounces of water
- 1/2 cup hydrogen peroxide
- 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
- 2 tsp dishwashing liquid
- 2 tsp dishwasher rinse
Then, spray this mixture on the stained surface.
Please SHARE with your friends and family!